1) Snow transforms our landscape.
A whole new visual world great for for photographing.
2) Observing evidence of action.
* Where animals/humans have been.
* What areas are warmer than others (where snow melts one side of the street, but not the other. Or how snow melts on rooftops)
3) Snowball fights.
There’s just something so entertaining about taking an object and throwing it somwhere or at someone. (There will be a future blog post just about throwing.)
4) Walking through really deep snow makes you feel like you’re on a great mission. Must… cross… field… to… save… children.
5) Wearing monster green snowboots like godzilla destroying cities.
6) The cold is a great CRISP feeling.
7) Watching how snowflakes meander in the air.
A hill with snow is no longer just a hill. It is now a slick angle you can slide across. Try sliding down a hill on your butt in the summer. Yes, you can roll down a hill, but there’s something about the gliding along a mere surface.
9) Holding a cold hand.
10) It’s like Antartica.
I love Antartica. Such an incredibly fascinating place. Although technically it doesn’t snow in Antartica–it’s a desert, cuz it gets no precipitation.
More snow posts on spudart:
‚Ä¢ Why I Like Snow
‚Ä¢ snow protestors