One of my goals this summer is to talk to the infamous “Walking Dude” in Chicago. What would be some good opening lines? I’m sure others have tried talking to him. Like that Richard Roeper of the Chicago Sun-Times, and Walking Dude turns them off cuz he doesn’t want the attention.
- Do you know what time is it?
- It’s a nice today, isn’t it?
- Your shoelaces are untied
- I like your coat
- You have really nice hair!
- What hair product do you use?
- Do you have a comb i can borrow?
Noel’s conversation starters:
- Do you comb your mustache?
- Didn’t i see you on (any Chicago Street Name goes here) the other day?
- How ’bout them cubs?
- Where do you get your hair done?
- Excuse me. Do you know where (any Chicago Street Name goes here)is?
- What’s your sign?
- Did anyone ever tell you you look like Yanni?
- Did you know Richard Roeper wrote about you?
- I’m a big fan! Can i get an autograph?!
(for those who don’t know “The Waking Dude” in Chicago, here’s a page of images of him: https://www.spudart.org/chicagowalkingdude/)