What is the perfect snack to enjoy while watching the moon turns red and slowly disappears? I found myself pondering this question while sitting on my back porch watching this rare celestial event. Digging through the pantry, M&M’s became the answer for the perfect treat to enjoy during a Supermoon lunar eclipse.
1. The moon is round. M&M’s are round.
2. The Supermoon is red. M&M’s come in red.
3. The moon looks so tiny, it seems like it can fit in your hand. M&M’s fit in your hand.
4. The moon starts with the letter M. M&M’s start and end with M.
5. M&M‚ÄôS¬Æ have been a part of every space shuttle mission since Columbia first launched on April 12, 1981. (source: Mars)
6. The eclipsing moon eventually disappearas. M&M’s disappear when you eat them.