Tell me what to put in the puppy’s circle, and I will draw it!
Here’s what people have suggested to me so far:
- A bone (@personalgenius on twitter)
- Kibble! (Tom Saaristo on flickr)
- Scooby Snacks (Jamie McQuinn on facebook)
- A cat should be in a basket in the circle with the dog watching over it lovingly. (via Brittany Westfall on facebook)
- Pumpkin (Tammy Weston on facebook)
- I want to add a neck, legs, and tail to the outside of the circle. (Erik Maldre on facebook)
Every day I pass by the puppy in Giddings Plaza, I will draw one of these items in his circle! Suggest more ideas and I will add it to the list for me to draw. Even if the puppy gets rained away, I will redraw the puppy with the circle and the next item. If enough items are added to this list, it will become a recurring piece of artwork in the Lincoln Square neighborhood for people to see change over time.