Go to www.walgreenslistens.com with your Walgreens receipt and fill out a survey to win $3,000 cash. Fill out the form and tell about your experiences from your recent Walgreens visit.
Great Walgreens cashiers are the best. I have a favorite cashier at the Walgreens across from the Tribune Tower in Chicago. Her name is Pilar. Today I got one of those receipts from Walgreens that says “How are we doing? Enter our monthly sweepstakes for $3,000 CASH. Visit walgreenslistens.com to take a short survey about this Walgreens visit.” Pilar delightfully pointed out to me that I should go to the website and fill out the survey. So I did. Who doesn’t want to win $3,000 CASH?
There’s a question on the survey, “What did you like most about your recent visit to Walgreens? (PLEASE BE SPECIFIC)” I love how they put in all caps “PLEASE BE SPECIFIC.” My response:
The cashier Pilar was wonderful, as always. Pilar is the #1 reason why I go to Walgreens almost every day after lunch. She’s a delightful older woman that truly enjoys her job. She recommends yummy candy to me. She’s nice and sweet. Has great attention to detail. Pilar knows what I like and she points out great deals to me. Pilar is able to resolve problems in a professional manner. Very friendly. Very helpful.
A few steps down in the survey they asked to rate the cashier by these five qualities:
- Greeting or acknowledging you
- Helping you quickly
- Being knowledgeable about the locations of products
- Being able to resolve any problems or provide options to help you
- Making you feel they care about you
Next time I’m going to construct my “Please be specific” essay to follow these five points. It’s fun giving praise to cashiers.
Here’s some praises other Walgreens shoppers gave to their cashiers:
- “Very accommodating. Always helpful. They deal with people from all over the world.” –Frank Davis
- “I love to shop Walgreens because they have real good deals. the cashiers are very helpful with finding things and knowing where everything’s located at.” –Alice
- “I love going to Walgreens cause they have almost everything I need for school and holidays etc. the list goes on I go there every time I get some spending money :))” –DeMarco Horace
Do you have a favorite cashier, either at Walgreens or elsewhere?
Please tell us about your favorite cashier in the comments. Thank you.