I almost xeroxed my socks yesterday, but then I thought that was going too far putting my foot on the copier. Perhaps I need a mannequin foot.
If i had a mannequin foot…
- I would walk around with three feet.
- I’d make up new games of soccer where I can play sitting on the ground.
- I would keep the foot in one of the stalls in the bathroom, dangling it just below the door, so nobody ever uses my toilet.
- I would use it as a door stopper to one of our conference rooms. Then every time someone enters that room, they can make the joke, “I got a foot in the door.”
- I’d scan the foot and say, “this is our digital footprint.”
If you had a mannequin foot, what would you do with it?
Ok, ok, so now I REALLY need to xerox my sock, so i have an image for this blog post. Here ya go:
Kinda fun socks. My favorite socks are when a person is depicted in the sock. This should have been a different pair of socks, but I didn’t get the courage to xerox my foot until the next day.
The copy machine on our floor is right in the a pathway to the kitchen and bathroom. I had to time my copy just right, so nobody was walking by. Just as I finished xeroxing my foot, the executive editor of one our magazines walked by. Phew. I timed that just right. I wouldn’t want to get caught flat-footed.
I’m thankful to not be wearing socks with holes today.
I like those socks
Thanks, Tom! They are very stripey.