Jawaese is the language that Jawas speak in Star Wars. They are desert scavengers. Selling what they find. Thus numbers are very important to them. Here’s how to count to ten in Jawaese:
7 Does not exist in Jawa arithmetic
Why is there no number 7?
1. Jawas use a base-9 system. We use a base-10 system. Maybe they are just on a base-9.
2. Seven is bad luck for Jawas
3. They forgot
4. To somehow screw people over when Jawas sell people droids.
5. It’s all a Darth Sidious plot.
6. Jawas ran out of words that end with “o”
7. The missing number represents the their missing heart.
Which reason do you think why there is no number 7 in Jawaese?