Here’s my eight favorite tweets from the past month:
- Vending machines should have anti-gravity pulsors, so you don’t have to bend down to get your candy.
— 1:17 PM Apr 2nd
- IDEA: Cute little anchors to keep a teabag from floating
— 12:30 PM Mar 23rd
- IDEA: next time you walk back to your desk from the bathroom, walk backwards.
— 5:40 PM Mar 22nd
- Picking up some Dove chocolate Easter eggs @walgreens which will make good bullets for my chocolate cannon
— 4:45 PM Mar 20th
- I L-O-V-E U-S-I-N-G D-A-S-H-E-S I-N B-E-T-W-E-E-N W-O-R-D-S I-T R-U-L-E-S!, I M-E-A-N L-E-T-T-E-R-S, N-O-T W-O-R-D-S.
— 9:56 AM Mar 18th
- IDEA: Make a video compilation of you knocking on all the different surfaces you encounter on your commute
— 9:12 AM Mar 17th
- What if every time you saw a bus, you’d board for one mile and repeat for ten times?
— 6:22 PM Mar 15th
- I’m thinking of doing an art project where I get a ton of foreign currency and leaving it around the city.
— 11:36 AM Mar 1st
Three years. That’s pretty cool. 2,000 tweets in that time.