It’s so much fun to have people come by my desk and enjoy a treat. Everyone should have a treat dish at their desk/cubicle/office. The costs are minimal (a couple bucks a week) and the gain is priceless.
Seven reasons to set up a treat dish at your desk:
1. It’s nice to give to others.
2. People will come by and talk more often.
3. It shows a bit of your personality based on the treats you buy.
4. You will always have treats on hand for yourself. 🙂
5. It makes people happy.
6. Imagine if every desk had its own unique dish of treats. Everyone would have a grand selection of yummies to choose from.
7. You can experiment with the types of treats you buy. If one of them is a dud to you, it will be a tasty treasure to someone else. (e.g. Recently I got dark chocolate covered ginger. Sounds interesting, right? The ginger was overwhelming! Blah! But there were a couple people in the office who LOVES ginger. Success! So the ginger treats got eaten and next week it was onto another new treat!)
To help you set up your candy bowl, I will snail mail you a coupon for “Buy one Get one FREE on any variety of Dobe Chocolate 8.5 to 8.5 oz bags” Heck, let’s make it two coupons. (There’s a stack by my desk, which has its own story)