(Disclaimer: The Amazon links in this blog post are affiliate links, so I can make a few extra coins to help pay for a fraction of the cost to host this website. #CommissionsEarned)
Right now in Chicago, it’s 6 degrees outside, and nobody is wearing a scarf over their face. I must have passed 100 people, and I was specifically looking to see if anyone was wearing a scarf. None. Zip. What is wrong with you people? It’s SIX degrees. A scarf will keep your face warm.
I like wearing a scarf over my face, here’s why you should wear one:
- It keeps your mouth and nose oh so toasty warm.
- It enables you to sing “Bear down, Chicago Bears” without anyone noticing.
- You can pretend to be a secret ninja. Who doesn’t want to be a ninja!?
- If you don’t like being a ninja (you’re weird if you don’t, but anyways…), it’s just fun to wear something around your head. It’s like a transformation. Zoooosh! You are now somebody else!
- It can be fun to match your scarf with what you are wearing.
- You don’t worry as much when someone coughs. “Ah-ha! I have protection from thine germs!”