Right now in Chicago it’s 6 degrees outside and nobody is wearing a scarf over their face. I must have passed 100 people and I was specifically looking to see if anyone was wering a scarf. None. Zip. What is wrong with you people? It’s SIX degrees. A scarf will keep your face warm.
I like wearing a scarf over my face, here’s why you should wear one:
- It keeps your mouth and nose oh so toasty warm.
- It enables you to sing “Bear down, Chicago Bears” without anyone noticing.
- You can pretend to be a secret ninja. Who doesn’t want to be a ninja!?
- If you don’t like being a ninja (you’re weird if you don’t, but anyways…), it’s just fun to wear something around your head. It’s like a transformation. Zoooosh! You are now somebody else!
- It can be fun to match your scarf with what you are wearing.
- You don’t worry as much when someone coughs. “ah-HA! I have protection from thine germs!”