My campaign would include:
* Bringing a white castle downtown
* Building more croquet courts
* Instituting 2-hour lunches, and 2-month vacation minimums
* Making Macintosh the official computer platform
* Eliminating the stupid wrigley bleacher expansion plans
* Metra Station at Addison
* Little Debbies on every corner
* Instituting public soapbox debates in public squares
* Making the museums free everyday
* Establishing Chicago as the official annual Atari competition center
* Bringing back pepsi clear
You’ve got my vote!!
i like the atari and museum stands you’ve made. oh yeah, and definitely the 2-hour lunches (PAID!).
i think you should add: bring a Papa John’s to the North Side!
I would also have pen/pencil cups at every street corner, and on the bus. I can’t tell you how many times I wish I had a pen or pencil to write something down. I need to update this list.