I’m not sure why, but I’m finding it fascinating doing a Google image search for: stair non-slip stickers.
I work at landmark Tribune Tower building in Chicago, and they have these stickers on their stairs. (Pic coming soon)
Why do are non-slip stickers on stairs so cool?
- It’s like a baseball player wearing eye-black under their eyes
- These things really perform a nice function.
- The transformation from roll to accident prevention
- Industrial things are cool.
- Sandpaper on stairs!
- Your reason here: ____________
If you have a reason why non-slip stickers are cool, please leave it in the comments. I’ll add yours to the list! Thank you.