- This Book Will Change Your Life: 365 Daily Instructions for Hysterical Living
- A Man, a Can, a Plan: 50 Great Guy Meals Even You Can Make by David Joachim
- Education of an E-Designer by Steven Heller
- The Evolution of Useful Things : How Everyday Artifacts-From Forks and Pins to Paper Clips and Zippers-Came to beas They are. by Henry Petroski
- The History and Social Influence of the Potato by Redcliffe N. Salaman
- The Cultural Creatives : How 50 Million People Are Changing the World by Sherry Ruth Anderson
- Connecting: How We Form Social Bonds and Communities in the Internet Age by Mary Chayko
- Boo and Baa Get Wet by Lena Landstrim
- The Monumental Impulse: Architecture’s Biological Roots by George Hersey
- Design for Community: The Art of Connecting Real People in Virtual Places by Derek M. Powazek
- Thinking and Writing About Art (2nd Edition) by Donna K. Reid
Anyone get any good books for Christmas?
(Disclaimer: The Amazon links in this blog post are affiliate links, so I can make a few extra coins to help pay for a fraction of the cost to host this website. #CommissionsEarned)
I love my wish list
i got a gift card for Borders, which i plan to use on a Steven Heller book.
so you got all these books for xmas? between reading, and making those 50 great meals even a guy can make, we’ll never see you again.
I also got a Border’s Gift Card. Matt, you have some interesting books on your wish list. Maybe I’ll use that as a starting point for ideas on what to buy. In the meantime, I have a Crate & Barrel Gift Certificate that I could put a dent into and a Sur la Table Gift Card that will be fun to spend.
ooh ooh! here are my xmas gift cards: -H&M [bday”> -Old Navy -Borders -Trader Joe’s -Linens n Things