The number in parenthesis is the number of hits the post got in 2008.
- Top 250 words spoken at presidential candidate debates (7,634)
A timely post. Fun graphic. Caught fire on flickr. (there were four images, they each got 5441; 6366; 4292; and 560 views. I can see why this is #1 for 2008.
- Pur water dispeners are better than Brita (3,079)
I hope this post cleared the water on water dispensers.
- Cheapest Digital TV Converters: $49.87 and $59.99 (3,013)
A helpful post, unfortunately most of the products listed aren’t available anymore.
- Highest scoring word on Scrabble: SINGHIOZZEREBBE, 2118 points (2,971)
Oh Scrabulous, how we miss thee.
- Average cost of gas for apartments (2,777)
Wow. Illinois is pretty cheap.
- Parking Meter Talk (2,508)
Nice to see some of my artwork make it onto the top 10.
- Most popular baby names: Aiden, Jayden, Hayden, Brayden, Jaden (2,294)
Must be all the Aidens of the world reading this post. It’s like an army.
- Call to God: Prayers on sticky notes, left on public pay phones (2,250)
Another art post in the top 10! I need to make more art posts. 🙂
- How healthy is Dove dark chocolate? (2,231)
The mystery flavonoid count lingers on.
- The standard comeback when called a dork isn’t on Google: Dynamite Out of sight Radical Kid (1,664)
Another unsolved mystery: the origin of the acronym D.O.R.K.