Just for kicks, I typed in twitter.com/twitttttttter to see if anyone has the account. Someone does. Of course. But only three followers. Three!
What about all the various letter lengths with the repeated? Is any of them really popular? Here they all are, sorted by longest name to the shortest name.
In summary, here’s what we have:
- 10. @twitttttttttter: ? followers
- 9. @twittttttttter: 7 followers
- 8. @twitttttttter: 3 followers
- 7. @twittttttter: 21 followers
- 6. @twitttttter: 18 followers
- 5. @twittttter: 17 followers
- 4. @twitttter: 11 followers
- 3. @twittter: 2,475 followers
- 2. @twitter: 55,000,000 followers
- 1. @twiter: 741 followers
- 0. @twier: 17 followers
This is one of those blog posts where you’re like, “yeah, I clicked through all these profiles. I don’t really want to make the blog post, because it’s completely silly. But whatever, I’ll just make the blog post.”